Tuesday, March 13, 2012

First Week Complete!

Tuesdays are going to be my official weigh-in day.... and today is my first weigh-in day!!   I had hoped for a better result, but I only lost one pound.  Usually the first week after getting back on track shows big numbers. I have to remind myself that the scale does not always show true weight lost and all the benefits of eating in moderation and exercise!

I am excited about getting my exercise routine back on track.  It has not been easy at all... but I can already start to feel the benefits and exhilaration from a good walk or workout!  Last week I worked out on the weight machine 3 days (Tues, Thurs, Sat.) and I walked every day planned, except one. 

A quick unexpected road trip was probably another part of the problem this week.  I didn't have time to go to the store and plan what to eat on the road.  I had about 20 minutes to pack, throw stuff together and head out! I did not have a lot of healthy food stocked up on yet, so I ended up with not-so-good snacks!   The exciting thing for me, was to have a set back like this and yet not fall apart completely! 

I am gearing up for week two and wanting to work more on food choices this week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment