Friday, March 30, 2012

What a Week!! 3 pound loss!!

Well, I learned a lot this past week and I am really happy to report a 3 pound loss!!

#1 - Carbs and sugar are a BIG downfall for me - and probably what is keeping me from losing weight!!

#2 - TOO low of carbs are NOT good for me either!!  After 5 days on the diet, my muscles were achy and weak.  Once I ate some carbs, it all went away...

So, I have added a fruit a day, a dark chocolate mini bar (or two), and an occasional bread or a small sweet dessert every few days.

I am a little behind on posting from a busy week, but this morning my weight was still the same.  The only problem I have right now is, I ate a piece of Becca's birthday cake - it was awesome, but I am so sugar sick now. Since being off of most sugar and carbs, I definitely can't handle much sugar!!  I will need to be really good for supper tonight!  :)

I have had a lot of people come to me and talk to me about this blog. Many people are where I have been for so long and privately losing their weight.  After struggling for 9 months and reading Ruth's blog, I felt I really needed more accountability.  I thank many of you who said you were going to help me, and also those who are wanting to quietly work along with me...  I will be checking up on you to also give you accountability!!

See ya next week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment